In an infamous 1983 rant, Cubs manager Lee Elia reacted to abusive Wrigley Field fans by declaring that 85% of the world works and the other “dumb motherf#*@ing 15% come out to day baseball!” We say that being an opinionated Bleacher Bum isn’t a refuge for the unemployed, it’s a job of its own…and now they're unionizing!
It may not pay well, but the benefits are great – sun, suds, camaraderie and North Side baseball! Plus you only “work” 3 hours a day (then hit the Clark Street bars to unwind). Sign up now for Bleacher Bum Local 1060 and get your shirt with this fictional logo featuring the tools of the trade (beer, hot dogs and your baseball bat bindlesticks). Proudly show the world that you are union strong…and know how to party.
Like all Cubby Tees, it is not an official product of any player, league, franchise or Teamsters organization - it's just a comical piece of original art from our imagination; created by hand and rendered digitally as a lossless high-resolution vector graphic for perfect printing. It comes on sport grey, navy, Carolina blue or royal blue 100% cotton pre-shrunk tees in sizes small through 5XL. ( Alternate brands/cuts/colors/sizes can be custom-printed for little additional cost